Saturday, June 30, 2012

Red Carpet Mini-Q.and.A: Plus-Size Model/Actress CHASITY SAUNDERS (Roanoke, Virginia)

The Date: Wednesday, 2/15/2K12
The Locale: Manhattan Center, New York City
The Event: FASHION ROCKS NEW YORK

RG: Define the CHASITY SAUNDERS brand.

CS: I am a curvy woman who's taking over the fashion and beauty industry. I am a plus-size model and actress. I also have a Fashion/Beauty column that I write for JONES magazine. I think it's really important to fuse both entertainment and education together....I like to call it 'edutainment,' and not just being a face, but also having a voice behind the face. So I would definitely say that my brand is all-inclusive, the curvy woman who is here to stay, and who is a leading lady!

*Chasity is also a model for the 'MISS TINA' clothing line by Tina Knowles. (Mother of superstar recording artist Beyonce')

www.ChasitySaunders.com
www.MissTina.com

No comments:

Post a Comment