Saturday, June 23, 2012

Red Carpet Mini-Q&A - Reality TV star RENEE GRAZIANO (MOB WIVES, VH1 Network)

The Date: Wednesday 2/15/2K12
The Locale: Manhattan Center, New York City
The Event: FASHION ROCKS NY

RossG: With the success of MOB WIVES, what are your feelings on the overwhelming response to the series, two seasons into it thus far?

ReneeG: Sometimes it's really positive, and then sometimes people have a negative opinion of the show. But regardless of everything, I just think that we are trying to show who we are as women and we are pushing forward. I know for me, I'm pushing as hard as I can to go forward and show my son A.J. that the 'mob' lifestyle isn't the best lifestyle to be involved in.

RossG: I heard you are a big fan of Soul music. Who are your favorite artists?

ReneeG: Otis Redding....Al Green....Donna Summer....Lou Rawls. I just showed how old I am, huh? (Both laugh) They all sang with soul and from the heart!

Facebook.com/The Real Renee Graziano
Twitter.com/@ReneeGraziano




No comments:

Post a Comment