Saturday, December 14, 2013

Red Carpet Q.and.A: Actor/Rapper/Entrepreneur ISAIAH STOKES

 
The Date: Wednesday 7/31/2K13
The Locale: Outside of Henri Bendel boutique, New York City
The Event: E-Commerce website launch of AngelaIAm.com (Angela Simmons)

RG: Define your style of acting.

IS: I think I bring a natural style, because basically, everything that I learned in the streets growing up in southside Jamaica, Queens, I put it on to film. I put all those emotions into every character that I portray.

RG: How long have you've been doing the acting thing?

IS: I started out first as a solo Rap artist. (FONTY Records - that's the movement)....I had videos on BET, did mixtapes with DJ Whoo Kid of G-Unit. I just ran into the right person, asked if they was doing acting, they put me on and I just kind of lucked lucked up and made it happen for myself.

RG: What can we anticipate from you in five-to-ten years from now?

IS: You could see FONTY Records very poweful up in the Entertainment industry; You could see me close to making a billion dollars; You could see a lot of my films coming out and a lot of my music coming out from me and my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment