Saturday, September 29, 2012

Red Carpet Q.and.A.: Reality TV Star/Entrepeneur GLORIA GOVAN

The Date: Tuesday, 9/13/2K11
The Locale: FRAMES  Bowling Lounge, New York City
The Event: Film launch for 'FASHION POLICE'

RG: What makes 'Basketball Wives: L.A.' unique compared to the Miami series from your perspective?

GG: 'Basketball Wives: L.A.' is unique in terms of having real drama, we all have kids, we're all entrepeneurs and very educated women. We're all different ages....There are women on the cast who are 40, so you get some different perspectives and different relationships.

RG: What can we anticipate from you in the near future?

GG: I'm launching an accessory line called 'Headbanger Accessories.' I'm also launching a vodka...I just invested in a rum called 'Hula Girl' and I am now the face of the drink. My fiancee Matt (Barnes, current NBA player) has a clothing line and my sister Laura is working on a clothing line as well. And also I'm writing a book, so there are so many different ventures that I am trying to reach out to and accomplish big things in the near future!

www.headbangeraccessories.com
www.hulagirlbeverages.com
www.twitter.com/GloGovan


No comments:

Post a Comment