Saturday, October 6, 2012

Red Carpet Q.and.A: R&B/Soul Recording Artist KEKE WYATT

The Date: Wednesday 2/15/2K12
The Locale: Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City
The Event: FASHION ROCKS NY

RG: I've been a fan of yours since day one with your duets with Avant and everything....I think you are a phenomenal vocal talent and you deserve lots of love for that! I also think you are so gorgeous, my friend!

KW: Awwww.....Thank you so much for the love and it's greatly appreciated!

RG: What do you think of the current state of today's music?

KW: I think the music of today is cool, but R&B sure the hell ain't R&B. I don't know what they call it now, but it ain't R&B. What I do, as well as Kelly Price, Faith Evans, Joe, Tank and a few others - we sing and perform true, authentic R&B music.

RG: Can we anticipate anything new from you in the near future besides the arrival of child No.6 - your fourth son?

KW: I'm currently in the studio working on new music and I have a reality TV series coming out this year on the TV ONE network called R&B DIVAS.

www.kekewyattsings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment