Sunday, March 11, 2012

Red Carpet Q&A: Supermodel JESSICA WHITE

The Date: Wednesday, 8/11/2K10
The Locale: EVENTI Hotel, New York City
The Event: Launching of '4 Season Style Management'

RG: WNBA superstar Cappie Pondexter and her business partner Lisa Craig-Smith launched their fashion venture 4 SEASON STYLE MANAGEMENT. What are your feelings of the company's potential?

JW: For me, I feel like it's empowering women, and I really congratulate both Cappie and Lisa. People expect that just because celebs are 'celebs,' that they know how to dress, or that they are into fashion. I think that it's a good opportunity just to impart great fashion for women!

RG: What keeps you motivated on a day-to-day basis?

JW: My family and GOD. I am a very spiritual person. I wake up every morning and I write in my journal, and I also pray and meditate before I start my day. When I start my day without meditating, it's always a really bad day. (Laughs)

RG: What's your definition of 'being in the spotlight?'

JW: INVASIVE! (Both laugh) It makes me more aware of the person I am, and I try to improve day-to-day. The media and blogs try to point out a lot of your flaws, and I am really hard on myself to where I'm constantly pushing myself to change for the better.

*Jessica was the host of the preview party for 4 Season Style Management.

http://www.4seasonstylemanagement.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment