Sunday, February 26, 2012

LockerRoom Q&A: L.A. Lakers forward MATT BARNES

The Date: Tuesday 9/13/2K11 (*During NBA Lockout)
The Locale: FRAMES Bowling Lounge, New York City
The Event: Launch for upcoming independent film 'The Fashion Police'

RG: How are you maintaining yourself physically during the NBA lockout?

MB: My training has been a little different because I tore my knee up last season in 2K10-11. I took a break after the season and right now I'm at a good pace rebuilding my strength, getting my cardio back and also my on-the-court stuff back. I just started back on the basketball court, and honestly, the lockout has been a blessing for me because I needed alittle extra time to get my knee healthy. I'm about 90% right now, and I'm sure in about a month from now (October 2K11), I'll be 100%. I've just been slowly climbing up the hill, so to speak, so I should be ready to go by November 2K11.

RG: What outside ventures do you have going on outside of basketball?

MB: I currently have a foundation called 'Athletes Vs. Cancer,' and I also have a clothing line called 'LOVE THE TRUTH.'

www.athletesvscancer.com
www.twitter.com/matt_barnes22




No comments:

Post a Comment