Saturday, January 18, 2014

Red Carpet Q.and.A: TIFFNEY CAMBRIDGE


 

RG: How has the early success of your hit VH1 network reality TV series MARRYING THE GAME been for you and your family thus far?

TC: It has taken some time for me to get used to the attention that's on my children and myself. At this point, the children are adjusting and enjoying the attention. As long as they continue to enjoy the experience, we will remain blessed to share our lives with the world.

RG: I've been a fan of your fiance' (hip-hop artist THE GAME) since Day One with his music and acting career, and now with the reality series two seasons in, I'm even a bigger fan due to his role as a loving father to his kids. How gratifying is that, being the equally loving and amazing mother that you are to sons Justice and Harlem, and daughter Cali?

TC: Justice, Harlem and Cali are amazing kids. They are already well-rounded and respectful for their young ages so far. I only know Jayceon (GAME's government name) to be the awesome dad that he is. I love that he has always made sure that there was a balance between his career and his love of fatherhood. He treats his kids with the love they deserve.

RG: As a proud educator presently teaching young children, how important is it for you to insure that your students are at their best - not only in the classroom, but also with life in general?

TC: I feel it is incredibly important for me to follow a philosophy of teaching the 'whole' child. My curriculum focuses on not only challenging their minds with classroom lessons....It truly seeks to give them an education that shapes their characters. In my classroom, they learn life lessons that teach them the importance of having integrity and self-confidence so that they can achieve their desired goals and dreams without reservations.

RG: From an entrepreneurial standpoint, what business ventures are you actively looking into, or that you are currently involved with now?

TC: My major focus right now is my children's book titled THE LITTLE GIRL WHO LOST HER SMILE. This series of children's books was inspired by one of my former students whose vibrant smile in her kindergarden photo had diminished by the time she took her fifth-grade class photo. I spent time with her exploring what caused this change, and as a result, I sought to create a series that taught children how to combat some of the issues they would face as they grew older so that those 'kindergarden' smiles weren't lost forever.

RG: What have been the keys to you and GAME's relationship to this point?

TC: I think the ability to be fully expressed in communication has been key for myself and Jayceon. I don't hold back speaking the truth to him, so he knows that he can always expect an unfiltered look into our life together from my perspective.

RG: If you had the power to change the world for the better, what would that change be?

TC: Often times, OUTLOOK is the greatest factor in some of life's greatest triumphs and failures. I would definitely seek to create a world that was more positive, supportive, and collaborative in its approach to dealing with life.

RG: In five-to-ten-years from now, with GOD's blessing, Tiffney Cambridge will be -

TC: An author, the mother of two well-adjusted teenagers, and a WIFE!

RG: Which style are you most comfortable in - dressed up or dressed down?

TC: BOTH!!!!.....I am unapologetically a woman who LOVES FASHION!

*BIG kudos go out to publicists DARIA FENNELL (www.twitter.com/DariaFennellPR; www.instagram.com/DariaFennellPR) and SURAYYAH TATUM (www.SurayyahTatum.com) for blessing me with the opportunity to interview the all-around awesome and gorgeous Miss Tiffney!

www.twitter.com/LoveTiffney
www.instagram.com/LoveTiffney
www.facebook.com/TiffneyCambridgeOfficial


No comments:

Post a Comment